GIN Workshop Guidelines
Student GIN workshops should:
- Be between 40 - 45 minutes long and involve the entire team of 2 - 6 delegates.
- Be highly interactive and interspersed with a variety of hands-on activities that hold the interest of the audience. These can be used as transitions or introduced as part of each of the key elements of your presentation.
- Be well-rehearsed
- Use appropriate technology to support the message, answer the question, analyze solutions, and share actions.
- Be one where you talk to your audience via presentation software and other media. Please do not read from a script as you will avoid making eye contact with your audience.
- Demonstrate competence, confidence, and mastery around the many issues linked to your global issue, and be research-based.
- Include striking and compelling visuals, lively discussions, practical activities, and effective use of media.
- Give their audience a handout that highlights in detail a specific activity /action they may use in their own schools.
- Be impressive and aim to be an outstanding reflection of your school’s commitment to global issues awareness.